Access to Cloverleaf Ranch Facilities
- Stall and Pasture Board Options
- 12′ x 24′ Stalls
- Feeding in Morning and Afternoon of Non-Alfalfa Option (eg. orchard grass) and/or Alfalfa
- Stalls Cleaned 7 Days a Week
- Tack Storage
- Use of 160 acres of Private Riding Trails, 2 Outdoor Arenas, Covered Arena, Round Pen
- Optional Horse Blanketing
- Optional Lunchtime Feeding
- Optional Turnout (Weather Permitting)
- $ 650.00 Per Month Basic PASTURE Boarding
- $ 700.00 Per Month Basic STALL Boarding
- $ 150.00 Per Month Lunchtime Feeding
- $ 100.00 Per Month Turnout
- $ 50.00 Per Month Horse Blanketing
- $ 50.00 Per Horse for an Overnight Haul-In
- $ 35.00 Per Horse Day Haul-In
Haul-Ins MUST contact our office to make arrangements PRIOR to your arrival to ensure we can accommodate you and your horse. If you want your horse exercised call office to make arrangements. All prices subject to change.
What Makes Clover Leaf Ranch Unique?
-70 years in ranch/horse business
- Cloverleaf Ranch meets high standards of health & safety
- Examples of the ACA standards include but are not limited to:
- Staff are background checked
- Water is tested every month (horse and human consumption)
- Fire extinguishers are readily available and located conveniently around the ranch.
- We have close relationships with the local Health & Fire Departments to ensure our facility is safe and well maintained.
- Learn more about the ACA Accreditation at: http://www.acacamps.org/
-Owner, Shawna DeGrange, is a member of BRONC and regularly participates in extended education opportunities to stay up-to-date on the latest ranch/horse health and safety topics